Our mission is to provide and distribute diapers and kindness to over 300 babies of low-income, working families in Collier and southern Lee County, Florida.
- With your donations, we purchase diapers by the truckload.
- Volunteers move the diapers from the truck to storage and to our nine distribution sites.
- Families are screened and referred to our program by local agencies.
- Twice a month, qualified families come to the closest distribution site to pick up a free, two-week supply of diapers.
- Volunteers greet the families, help them select the proper size and provide information about the next distribution and other opportunities for supportive services.
- Parents enjoy the open and caring environment where they connect with volunteers and talk about their daily struggles and successes.
- A two-weeks supply of free diapers allows families to spend their limited resources on medicine or other necessities. Babies thrive because they are dry and comfortable.